This Peanut Butter & Raisin Cookie Dough Dip is the ultimate crowd-pleaser! Perfect as a party snack or a yummy and healthy treat for the kids! Recipe developed by The Honest Grazer
- 1 can chickpeas (drained)
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp plant milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Pinch sea salt
- Drain but do not rinse the chickpeas.
- Blend the chickpeas with the plant milk until broken up.
- Then add in the peanut butter and honey and blend again.
- Add more plant milk for a smoother consistency.
- Then add in the salt and vanilla and pulse together.
- Finally, stir through the raisins and serve with freshly sliced apple or fruit of choice.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, or split into smaller serving containers and freeze for up to 3 months