It doesn’t get any better than this!
It’s no secret that we love quick and easy recipes.
We are gifting your taste buds with this no-bake Jewelled Rocky Road recipe developed by The Honest Grazer.
The sweet dried fruit paired with the delicious salty nuts is the perfect treat to enjoy any time of the day.
- 500g vegan / regular white chocolate
- ¼ cup pistachios
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup chopped nectarines
- ¼ cup chopped dried apples
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ¼ tsp almond essence (optional)
- Chop all nuts and dried fruit into small cubes/pieces and mix together in a large bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in a bowl over a pot of simmer hot water until melted. Stir until smooth and silky.
- Pour chocolate over dried fruit and nut mix, add vanilla and almond essence and mix through until well combined.
- Line a small tray with greaseproof paper and pour in the chocolate mixture.
- Allow setting in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Cut into blocks and serve immediately.